57 morning poetry for her
morning poetry for her
14/09/2022?? In the evenings and the mornings, When I close my eyes it?s you I see, Never imagined I?d love so much, Simply longing for your hug and touch, I miss you so much, Good morning my dear, Fill your day with smile and cheer. Good Morning, Good morning ?
29/08/2022?? Good morning, ? Unknown, They say we are like stars; falling to make each other?s dreams come true. For here I am, burning to the surface. Because I?ve fallen through space and time for you. ? Unknown, My hands hum the melody of our love. My mouth bleeds to sing words that can only be felt. You are the breath behind my instrument.
, What are the best Good Morning Love Poems for her?, What are the best Good Morning Love Poems for her?, How do you write a Good Morning Poem for your boyfriend?, How do you write a Good Morning Poem for your boyfriend?, How do you write a Good Morning Message to a girl?, How do you write a Good Morning Message to a girl?, How do you wish Good Morning to someone you love?, How do you wish Good Morning to someone you love?
Comments
Post a Comment